Rimage Catalyst™ disc publishing systems offer industrial grade hardware, front-office friendly design and professional quality disc production, an ideal choice when high-volume production is not required. The Catalyst system comes standard with an Everest® 600 or a Prism III™ printer and, a fit for any IT environment, can be ordered with or without an embedded PC.
- 150-disc rotating carousel for input/output
- 50-disc external output
- Embedded computer with network connectivity (on Catalyst 6000N only)
- Front accessible air filter and positive airflow
- Two line LCD status display
- Integrated DiscWatch™ status light
- Front accessible USB 3.0 port
- Internal lighting when the door is opened
- Two quick-release front-swappable recorders
- Front accessible hard drive bays
- Rimage Software Suite (RSS)
- Everest 600 printer or Prism III printer
- Everest 600: Best quality printer for permanent, full-color printing
- Prism III: Fastest and lowest-cost per disc thermal monochrome printer on the market
With positive air flow through a front-accessible filter, quick-release recorders, front-facing hard drive bays and separate printers, Catalyst systems are designed to be easily maintained in any environment.
A three-bin carousel handles up to 150 discs, either one type of disc for uninterrupted production or up to three types of discs for productive flexibility. Disc output can be configured to the external bin or one of the internal bins behind a lockable door.