CraftBot 2 was designed with the aim to further enhance connectivity and freedom of use. It incorporates all the consumer and professional feedback gained from CrafBot Plus.
CraftBot 2 has a more durable cable structure and wireless connectivity. CraftBot 2 is an easy-to-use, plug-and-play device – you can get from unpacking to printing your first 3D object even in minutes.
- With the new WiFi connection the 3D printing process can be controlled and manage wirelessly
- With the help of the CraftBot 2 application users can start and stop the printing process, control the heat settings, the fans and the light.
- The 100 micron/layer resolution allows CraftBot 2 to provide a very high printing quality.
- Small from the outside, but huge inside – CraftBot 2 has an impressive built volume of 250 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm (approx. 10” x 8” x 8”).
Color LCD touchscreen
- CraftBot 2 has an intuitive, well-organized navigation menu giving constant information on the printing process
- Users can alter printing parameters any time by the touchscreen – even during the printing process!
Heatable & removable build platform
- Heating prevents warping and sticking. Removable build platform is easier to clean.
- Connect and control printing directly by connecting your CraftBot 2 printer to your PC via USB cable.
Direct pendrive information load
- Easiest way to upload your sliced 3D model to CraftBot’s memory. In the box you will find a pendrive with samples so you can immediately test your device.
- Universal, advanced 3D printer software with a user-friendly graphical interface. Its advanced slicing algorithm ensures faster conversions and better results.
Other colours available on request - Blue, Orange, Red, White & Green (Extended Delivery Time/Cost)