PVA filament for 1.75mm 3D printers, 0.5kg for styrene based materials.
PVA-SB is our specially developed water soluble solution for dual extrusion when you need to print with styrene based materials. PVA-SB has an excellent adherence to ABS, ABS Zero, and TPU. PVA-SB dissolves slightly slower than regular PVA and it is advised to dissolve in warm water, preferably in circulated water. PVA-SB can handle higher nozzle temperatures (<250°C) without the risk of cross linking and clogging the nozzle and is therefore perfect for printing with styrene based materials which typically print at higher temperatures.
- Great adhesion to styrene based materials
- Stable at higher nozzle temperatures (<250°C)
- Performs in heated environments up to 55-60 °C
- Good dissolvability in luke warm water
- Biodegradable when dissolved in water
PVA-SB works with most adhesion techniques used for technical materials, but is best used with specialized 3d printing adhesion sprays or a glue stick.
PVA-SB can be used on most Dual printing desktop FDM or FFF technology 3D printers.