- USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Capacities up to 64GB*
- FIPS 140-2 Level3 validated – Cert. No. 2688
- CESG CPA / NLNCSA – certifications pending
- FIPS PUB 197 certified
- IP57 certified – water/dust resistant
- Bootable drive
- AES 256- bit hardware encryption – no software required
- OS & Platform independent
What is datAshur Pro?
|The iStorage datAshur Pro is the world’s most secure, easy to use and affordable USB 3.0 flash drive, employing PIN code access with military grade XTS-AES 256-bit hardware encryption. The datAshur Pro incorporates a rechargeable battery allowing the user to enter a 7-15 digit PIN onto the on-board keypad before connecting the drive to the USB port.
|All data transferred to the datAshur Pro is encrypted in real-time with the built in hardware encryption engine and is protected from unauthorised access even if your datAshur Pro is lost or stolen. The datAshur Pro automatically locks when unplugged from the host computer or power to the USB port is turned off and can be set to timeout (lock) after a predetermined amount of time.
|The datAshur Pro operates straight out of the box, does not require any software or drivers to be installed and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin Clients and embedded systems. The datAshur Pro delivers drag and drop encryption, plug and play simplicity and can be used with any software.
|The datAshur Pro can be configured with independent User and Admin PINs, making it perfect for corporate and government deployment. If the User forgets their PIN, the drive can be unlocked using the Admin PIN which will then clear the old User PIN and allow the User to set a new PIN. The datAshur Pro also incorporates a drive reset feature which clears both User and Admin PINs, deletes all data, creates a new randomly generated encryption key and allows the drive to be reused. The datAshur Pro is capable of generating an infinite number of randomly generated encryption keys, allowing the user to reset the drive as and when required.
|As the iStorage datAshur Pro is unlocked via the on-board keypad and not via a keyboard, it is not vulnerable to software/hardware based key-loggers or brute force attacks. The datAshur Pro protects your data with a “Brute Force Hack Defence Mechanism”. If both Admin and User PINs have been created and a User enters an incorrect User PIN 10 (ten) consecutive times, the datAshur Pro’s brute force mechanism will trigger and the User PIN will be deleted. All data will remain on the datAshur Pro and can only be accessed by the Admin entering the correct Admin PIN. If Admin enters an incorrect Admin PIN 10 (ten) consecutive times, then both the User and Admin PINs, the encryption key and all data will be deleted and lost forever The datAshur Pro will then revert back to factory default settings and will need to be formatted before it can be reused.
|The datAshur Pro is an investment that will last for years. Its rugged, extruded aluminium, water proof casing protects the drive against physical damage. The internal drive components are also sealed with a tamper proof coating.
How does datAshur Pro work?
Step 1: Enter your PIN
Step 2: Plug & Play
Step 3: Unplug to automatically lock
Why choose datAshur Pro?
|Did you know that millions of flash drives are lost or stolen every year and this figure is rising? Have you ever considered the impact of losing your non-encrypted USB flash drive? Your data would be at the mercy of anyone who stumbles across it.
|Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
|The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) now has the power to fine businesses and government bodies up to £500,000 for serious breaches of the Data Protection Act. This includes the loss of an unencrypted USB flash drive that contains client data. The ICO has been very clear in advising businesses and government bodies to encrypt all data that workers access, they also recognise that data which is encrypted and lost or stolen is not vulnerable to compromise.
|General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
|The European Union will soon have the power to fine companies €20 million or 4% of their annual turnover if they are found to be in breach of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The forthcoming legislation compels anyone who holds data on EU Citizens to implement adequate security measures to protect data from loss or theft.
|Loss of confidential data can have a devastating effect on both businesses and consumers. It could lead to a hefty fine, the downfall of a business, embarrassment, job losses and adverse media attention. The iStorage datAshur Pro can protect you against all of this.
What is the difference between software and hardware encryption?
YOUR COMPANY LOGO
- Complex passwords can be cracked easily and quickly with a Brute Force Attack
- Simple password cracking software is readily available on the internet, often free of charge
- Software encryption is vulnerable to key loggers – where every key pressed is logged in either a software or hardware key logger
- Software encryption can be corrupted by viruses
- Software encryption is much slower when compared to hardware encryption
- Software encryption needs to be installed on each computer that the external storage device is used on
- Software encryption shares computers resources to encrypt data with other programs on the computer, making it only as safe as your computer.
- The datAshur Pro cannot be brute force attacked
- The datAshur Pro is not vulnerable to keyloggers as the PIN is entered on the unit rather than the keyboard
- The datAshur Pro does not require any software and can be used on any Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin Clients and Embedded Systems.
- Encryption is performed in real-time thus there is no speed degradation
- No software or drivers are required
Laser etch your logo (design) and/or message on the extruded aluminium sleeve. An 'If found please call (telephone number)' can also be etched on the side of the drive itself. This service is great for corporate branding and lost & found information.