The Rimage Everest 600 Thermal Retransfer disc printer sets a new standard for print resolution and quality: 600 dpi printing, unparalleled colour management, photoquality images, and the sharpest text. All this results in the highest quality and most professional CD/DVD/BD publishing media in the industry.
Current Rimage customers immediately recognize the Everest 600's amazing advances. New Rimage customers understand quickly that the Everest 600 exceeds all industry expectations. In brief: Rimage thermal retransfer print technology delivers the fastest print times in all print modes, while never compromising durability or cost per disc. Best of all, the Everest 600 is offered on the latest Rimage Producer range of equipment.
- Full colour disc printing in under 60 seconds
- Available as a standalone printer for low volume or a 300-disc fully automated robot for unattended print production
- Thermal re-transfer print technology with 600 x 600 dpi
- Totally dry print process - discs are instantly dry and 100% waterproof (no inks or lacquers)
- High-gloss, scratchproof finish makes discs incredibly robust
- Full surface printing, including the centre hub (16mm to 120mm subject to disc manufacturer)
- Variable data printing for customizing generic labels with customers' names, addresses, serial numbers, etc
- USB interface
- Prints direct from industry standard graphics packages such as Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw
And it's not just the commercial print quality that makes Everest 600 the best on-demand CD and DVD printer on the market. Its other key features include hologram printing, variable data printing and incremental serial numbering – features that really make it stand out; features that even screen-printing can't achieve.
Everest 600 Ribbons
All Everest ribbons have fixed yields which result in predictable cost per print and predictable print output quantities. Rimage systems keep track of the remaining print supplies and communicate the results to operators throughout the printing process.
Convert to a low-cost, high-speed black/gray scale option simply by changing the printing ribbon.
Thermal Retransfer Colour and Black Printing
600 x 600 dpi
PRINT SPEEDS - (nominal)
CMY: 60 seconds per disc (photo & graphics mode)
Black: 38 seconds per disc (photo mode only)
Rimage Media Kits (CD-R, DVD-R, and BD-R)
3-panel color (CMY)
black and retransfer roll ribbons
PRINTS PER RIBBON
3-color (CMY) 500
4-color (CMY+W) 375
Monochrome (black) 1000
Retransfer (transparent) 1000
120mm CD/DVD and BD disc media
Windows2000/XP, Mac OS X
Serial USB 2.0
100 to 120 Vac, 60 Hz, 500W (max) 220 to 240 Vac, 50 Hz, 500W (max) Manual switching
41 to 86°F (5 to 30°C) 30 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Width: 9.45 inches (240 mm)
Height: 9.69 inches (246 mm)
Depth: 14.76 inches (375 mm)