PLA plastic 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long.
Comes on a reel for more printing convenience. 2.85mm diameter. Great roundness and consistency.PLA is Poly-Lactic-Acid, a biodegradable polymer that has a low melting point. It is an amazing material to print with and you can print at very high speeds when using this material.
Ultimaker filaments have endlessly been tested to ensure they are up to the job: only the best make the grade. Prints come as intended time and time again.
Ultimaker PLA is really easy to print with, it's reliable, gives good surface quality and it's made from renewable sources, so it's biodegradable too. It also works perfectly with Cura material profiles.
REASONS TO CHOOSE ULTIMAKER PLA
- If you want to easily achieve high resolution prints
- Printing concept models and prototypes when aesthetics and fine details are key
- When you're casting metal parts through lost PLA casting
- It's perfect for printing in education or in the office, thanks to low ultrafine particle emissions
- A heated bed isn't necessary, it works with glue and blue tape as well
- PLA isn't suitable for medium temperature applications (50è_C +) or long term outdoor usage. ABS is a better material for high temperature applications and CPE for outdoor usage.